[Exim] receving email dropped at DATA section ?

Author: Richard
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] receving email dropped at DATA section ?
Hi,

Having just upgraded to 4.24 on friday, all of a sudden about 90% of my
email vanished! I didnt see any inbound email in the standard logs so I just
assumed I wasnt getting any. That was until I sent my self an email from
another machine... Basically my mail server is closing the connection after
the DATA section of the transaction. I cannot figure out why either.

http://black.ruled.org/exim/problem.txt is an example from both the recieving
(broken) mail server and the sending one.

http://black.ruled.org/exim/ has my config file

    I seriously hope someone can help as it's driving me up the wall not
having any email (and having to boot up a backup server just to join this
list!).

Cheers
Richard