Re: [Exim] Exim + Mailscanner on freeBSD

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Kirill Miazine
Para: Michael Caplan
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Exim + Mailscanner on freeBSD
Hello Michael

You do not need to add WITHOUT_ALT_CONFIG_PREFIX=yes to the Makefile.
You disable ALT_CONFIG_PREFIX by running

    make WITHOUT_ALT_CONFIG_PREFIX=yes install

in ports/mail/exim.

Actually, what Makefile are you trying to add the mentioned option to?
I might have confused you as I was first speaking about Exim
(Local/Makefile) and then about the FreeBSD Exim port
(WITHOUT_ALT_CONFIG_PREFIX=yes).

If you do not want to rebuild Exim, rename your exim_outgoing.conf to

    /usr/local/etc/exim/exim_outgoing.conf

and you will see how this solves the problem. ALT_CONFIG_PREFIX
restricts the directory where alternative configuration files can be
placed.

* Michael Caplan [2003-11-13 21:51]:

--

Er en viljeserklæring forvansket ved feiltelegrafering, blir den, som har
avgit den, ikke bundet ved erklæringen i den skikkelse, den er kommet frem.