Re: [Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Walt Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Mike Wayburne
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands
On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 04:44:07PM +0200, Mike Wayburne said:
> Basically I have found that when one sends an e-mail to multiple recipients where the first one is unknown and the rest are valid,
> the headers of the valid ones get lost in the headers. I found this to be quite weird as when using a MUA (Microsoft Outlook Express
> 6) to send an e-mail to an unknown user and cc'ed and bcc'ed legitimate users, it worked fine but when doing it manually, the
> problem occurred. Please can someone help.

This doesn't make any sense.

What do you mean "lost in the headers"? Can you post an example of those
headers and your exim logs that pertain to the transaction?
How are you doing things "manually"? Are you telneting to port 25 and
issueing raw SMTP commands? Please explain.

MS OE behaves poorly when one of the addresses is rejected by the local
MTA, but that's a client problem and not an exim problem.