Re: [Exim] Exim + Mailscanner on freeBSD

Author: Willie Viljoen
To: Michael Caplan, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim + Mailscanner on freeBSD
Why do you want to run two daemons?

Why not just set it up in the way presented by the Amavis porters. Simply
add an extra interface to Exim to listen on a seperate port, then configure
mailscanner to forward to this port. Configure Exim not to scan e-mail it
received on the second port, as this is already scanned.

I can send you the amavis readme on this topic if you want.

Will