[Exim] exim RPM updates for RHEL 2.1, 3 and Fedora Core 1

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Nic Doye
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] exim RPM updates for RHEL 2.1, 3 and Fedora Core 1
Dear all,

I've modified Nigel's spec file so that you can also build RPMs for Red
Hat Enterprise Linux versions 2.1 and 3 and also Fedora Core 1.

The spec file, RPMs (for RHEL 3) and the SRPM are available from

ftp://ftp.niss.ac.uk/niss/exim/rhel3/

(Note: the RPMs contain the version 4_eduserv to make it easy to notice
which RPMs are our own - if you don't want that just change it to 4 in
the spec file and rpmbuild -ba the spec file again).

Nigel: is there any chance of you merging these changes into your Spec
file and future RPMs?

nic

Dr N J Doye
Senior Unix Systems Programmer