[Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Wayburne
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Multiple rcpt to commands
Hi

I am running Red Hat Linux release 7.3 2.4.18-3 (i686) with Exim 4.05. I have looked through the mailing list, and the only thread
that resembled my problem was "BCC list at first MTA in chain - Any list, two MTAs in series.."

Basically I have found that when one sends an e-mail to multiple recipients where the first one is unknown and the rest are valid,
the headers of the valid ones get lost in the headers. I found this to be quite weird as when using a MUA (Microsoft Outlook Express
6) to send an e-mail to an unknown user and cc'ed and bcc'ed legitimate users, it worked fine but when doing it manually, the
problem occurred. Please can someone help.

Regards,
Mike