Συντάκτης: Wakko Warner
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] mysql help
> > Here's how I did it:
> > Router
> > local_vuser:
> >         debug_print = "R: local_vuser for $local_part@$domain"
> >         address_data = ${lookup mysql{select * \
> >                                         from userbase.passwd \
> >                                         where enabled='yes' and \
> >                                         email='$local_part' \
> >                                         limit 1 \
> >                                      } \
> >                                 {$value} \
> >                                 fail \
> >                         }
> >         driver = accept
> >         transport = mail_vuser_spool

> If mail is received for john@???, a system user 'john' exists
> but 'john@???' does not exist then does the mail does not get
> routed because of the 'fail' line? This sounds like the right thing -
> something I've left out on my mysql lookup for virtual user/domains. :(

Exactly, this router is *ONLY* for users in sql. there's one before it for
system users.

> Presumably that router goes before your system routers?

I designed the server so that system users take priority over virtual users.
However, system users MUST be in sql because of extra stuff I added. Like
max inbound and outbound mail size, can receive outside (the company) email,
enabled, etc.