Re: [Exim] secondary MX in a world of spammers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Nico Erfurth
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Jeff Lasman
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] secondary MX in a world of spammers
Jeff Lasman wrote:

> And what I'm thinking is that if we offer it as a strictly store and
> forward service, we end up with way too much spam on our servers and we
> do clients a disservice because they can't bounce spam on "rctp to".

Make the ACLs on your backup as tight as possible (RBLs and other
blacklists) and maybe use spamassassin but don't deny the mail, but
defer it for the more critical ones. So suspicious mails will not be
received by your backup at all.

Nico