Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin small problem running as nobody

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Thomas Hager
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] SpamAssassin small problem running as nobody
--
On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 16:31, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
> What is the most elegant solution to this problem? Is it safe to run
> this as the "mail" user (whose home is /var/mail)?

check the startup configuration file for spamassassin ( it's
/etc/sysconfig/spamassassin in redhat, guess it's
/etc/default/spamassassin in debian ) and the spamassassin init file.

look for startup options. my guess is that spamd is started with the
"-c" option, which configures spamd to create user specific preference
files. remove the -c switch and set -x instead.

hth,
tom.

--
Thomas "Duke" Hager                       {duke,hager}@???