Re: [Exim] exiwhat

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tony Finch
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] exiwhat
Philip Hazel <ph10@???> wrote:

>I will check to see whether Exim is misbehaving for the exiwhat feature
>if logging to syslog is being used. It sounds as if there might be a bug
>there.

My reading of the code says the process log never goes to syslog. I
think the problem might be a permissions problem on the process log file,
in which case Exim will fall back to using stderr.

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch <dot@???> http://dotat.at/
MULL OF KINTYRE TO ARDNAMURCHAN POINT: SOUTHEAST 4 OR 5, SOON INCREASING