Re: [Exim] More on the performance problem with mail routing

Author: Willie Viljoen
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: Scott Courtney, exim-users, dboyes
Subject: Re: [Exim] More on the performance problem with mail routing
----- Original Message -----
From: "Suresh Ramasubramanian" <linux@???>
To: "Willie Viljoen" <will@???>
Cc: "Scott Courtney" <courtney@???>; <exim-users@???>;
<dboyes@???>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 12:02 AM

> Willie Viljoen writes on 11/11/2003 4:46 PM:
> > I'm almost certain that your problem is RFC 413. What is happening is

that

> Sounds like it. Only, this is RFC 1413.

My apologies, eyesight is bad at this hour, and I couldn't remember the real
number of that RFC, just wrote it off from the setting in the configuration
file. Thankyou Suresh :)

0s isn't really an issue. If they use the first setting I quoted, ie, a
blank lookup, the timeout would be of no consiquence anyway.

Will