Re: [Exim] Setup for secondary MXes.

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Giuliano Gavazzi
Para: Thomas Fini Hansen
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Setup for secondary MXes.
At 10:31 +0100 2003/11/11, Thomas Fini Hansen wrote:
[...]
>2003-11-11 10:19:45 1AJUga-0001Jv-S9 == testdfd@???
>R=dnslookup_relay_to_domains T=remote_smtp_backup defer (113): No
>route to host
>
>2003-11-11 10:19:45 1AJUga-0001Jv-S9 ** testdfd@???: retry
>timeout exceeded

oh so that's ok. I was just checking, it wasn't clear what the problem was.

>And I have delay_after_cutoff = false.
>
>> >So how have people set up their secondaries out there?
>>
>> normally..
>
>And how's 'normal' defined?

that was just a joke. I have no secondary yet, and when I will have
one I want it to be more like a mirror primary.

>I got the secondary domains in the DB, so I can do special router and
>transport, I just need to figure out what options will make Exim keep
>the mails as long as it possibly can (until the retry rules gives up),
>preferably ignoring failures that would make regular relaying bounce
>right away.

there have been some posts in the past about retry rules, you might
do a search for that. I haven't played with them, but certainly
someone will tell you how.

Giuliano