RE: [Exim] Re: OT: Outlook don't support multilines 550 retu…

Author: Pat Lashley
To: aooi58, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Re: OT: Outlook don't support multilines 550 return codes ?!?
--On Saturday, November 08, 2003 16:48:01 +0000 Simon Bell
<aooi58@???> wrote:

> Can anyone actually suggest a decent MUA for Windows? Im currently using
> Outlook 2003 and find in terms of usability its quite good.

I don't know your definition of decent; so I have no a whether the
MUA in Mozilla, or Thunderbird (also from mozilla.org) would be
acceptable. But if you're willing to pay $35-40 for a single-user
multi-OS license, I can strongly recommend Mulberry from CyruSoft
(http://www.cyrusoft.com/) There's a free 30 day fully-functional
evaluation download available; and optional plugins for S/MIME and
GNUpg/PGP.

Mulberry is particularly strong in IMAP support; and is the only
MUA that I know of that supports viewing and setting Cyrus's mailbox
ACLs.

-Pat