[Exim] Smarthost with an alternate port

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Martin Hicks
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Smarthost with an alternate port
--

hello,

I've got a situation where I need to use SSH port forwarding magic to
get outbound SMTP. I want to use a smarthost, but due to some stupid
limitation of the ISP, I'm port forwarding port 25 on a report SMTP
server to port 9025 on the machine in question.

How can I specify a specific port to the smart host? Unfortunately, the
delimiter for multiple smart hosts is a :, which is the classic
host:port delimiter.

This is exim 3.36. If there is no way in this version, then is this
fixed in exim 4?

TIA
mh

--