Re: [Exim] Failing ALL mail in queue that is 24 hours old or…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Patrick Boutilier
A: ldurham - safemailpro.com
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Failing ALL mail in queue that is 24 hours old or older
I think you want:

timeout_frozen_after = 1d

From spect.txt:

timeout_frozen_after              Type: time           Default: 0s

     If "timeout_frozen_after" is set to a time greater than zero, a
frozen message of any kind that has been on the queue for longer than
the given time is automatically cancelled at the next queue run. If it
is a bounce message, it is just discarded; otherwise, a bounce is sent
to the sender,in a similar manner to cancellation by the -Mg command
line option.

If you want to timeout frozen bounce messages earlier than other kinds
of frozen message, see "ignore_bounce_errors_after".