[Exim] Browseable mailing list archive manager software

Author: Jez Hancock
To: Exim Users List
Hi all,

Sorry for the slightly off-topic subject but I think there's probably
more chance of getting a decent reply here than anywhere else :)

I'm looking for a CGI application to allow easy browsing and searching
of mailing list archives stored on my server. Does anyone know of any
decent applications that do this before I reinvent the wheel?

I'm thinking of something similar to MARC:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

which is very nice for the range of lists they have hosted there, but
I was hoping to be able to hack away at some existing code to improve
the searchability of the archives I host.

Thanks in advance :=)

--
Jez Hancock
- System Administrator / PHP Developer