Re: [Exim] headers_add not working

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Avleen Vig
CC: David Saez, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] headers_add not working
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Avleen Vig wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 06:47:29PM +0100, David Saez wrote:
> > It seems that headers_add inside a redirect router only works when
> > the resulting message is redirected to a non local address (when it
> > does not result in a local delivery and it goes to a dnslookup
> > router). When the message is delivered locally (through an accept
> > router), the header is not added to the message.
>
> Untrue. THe following, on 4.24 FreeBSD (ports installation) adds a
> header for me:

And as I posted before, I have tested this, using an almost identical
router, and it worked for me too - for an address that is delivered
locally. Indeed, my standard test suite has something that does this,
but I tested again using David's router just in case there was something
special about it.

So, in order to proceed with this, I'll need to see debug output from a
case where this fails, because I haven't been able to create such a case
for myself.