[Exim] trouble with autoreply for virtual domain users

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andrew Nelson
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] trouble with autoreply for virtual domain users
Hi,

I've tried doing this all day and am still having trouble.. I have some
virtual users and domains and i'm trying to get auto-replies to send
out if a user's auto_reply_message file exists (AND a database value
is set)..

I'm sure it's simple but i'm new to exim and am a bit confused- can
someone please help me write the router/transport?

#Router
#
autoreply:
driver = redirect
file = /domains/$domain/homedirs/$local_part/.forward
no_verify
no_expn
pipe_transport = custom_autoreply
condition = ${if
exists{/domains/$domain/homedirs/$local_part/.vacation.msg} {yes} {no} }
## and if the username exists in the file
/domains/$domain/wants_to_autoreply ?

# Transport
custom_autoreply:
driver = autoreply
user = exim
once = /var/spool/exim/db/custom_autoreplies
once_repeat = 1m
return_message = true
from = $local_part@$domain
reply_to = $local_part@$domain
to = ${if def:header_reply-to:{$h_reply-to:}{$h_from:}}
subject = "Re: $h_subject"
text = /domains/$domain/homedirs/$local_part/.vacation.msg (I KNOW THIS IS
WRONG)

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,
Andrew