Re: [Exim] Looking for good Antivirus to use with Exim4

Autor: Steve Thomas
A: Dean Staff
CC: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Looking for good Antivirus to use with Exim4
On Thu, Nov 06, 2003 at 03:30:20PM -0500, Dean Staff is rumored to have said:

> Can anyone point me to a good how-to and a good scan engine (or 2)

exiscan and sophos is what I use on one system, with very good success.

--
"God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time."
- Robin Williams, commenting on the Clinton/Lewinsky affair