Re: [Exim] headers_add not working

Author: David Saez
To: exim-users, ph10
Subject: Re: [Exim] headers_add not working
Hi !!

> > but X-Test is never add, at least when the new address is a local
> > one.
>
> I cannot reproduce this bug. I used the exact same router, except that I
> replaced the lookup with a fixed address.

It seems that headers_add inside a redirect router only works when
the resulting message is redirected to a non local address (when it
does not result in a local delivery and it goes to a dnslookup
router). When the message is delivered locally (through an accept
router), the header is not added to the message.

Any way I could produce some kind of debug output ?

--
Best regards ...

Reality is nothing but a collective hunch.

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53