[Exim] local domains pgsql lookup misbehaving

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Paul Slootman
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] local domains pgsql lookup misbehaving
exim 4.24:
I'm trying to set up a virtual user email system using exim4, postgrsql
and dovecot for IMAP and POP3 services, as other setups didn't agree
with me.

I've come quite a long way in the right direction, insofar as what I
wanted to do now actually works. But then I found that outgoing
messages were being bounced as being unroutable...

I wanted to get the list of local domains also from the database, or at
least some of the local domains. I had this:

domainlist VIRTUAL_DOMAINS = pgsql;SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;

domainlist local_domains = @ : \
    @[] : \
    wurtel.net : \
    localhost : \
    local : \
    wurtel.local : \
    +VIRTUAL_DOMAINS

When I run 'exim4 -bv -d+all-memory-uid-pid-timestamp piet@???'
I get this:

routing piet@???
--------> smarthost router <--------
local_part=piet domain=gps.nl
checking domains
search_open: pgsql "NULL"
search_find: file="NULL"
key="SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;" partial=-1 affix=NULL starflags=0
LRU list:
internal_search_find: file="NULL"
type=pgsql key="SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;"
database lookup required for SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;
PGSQL query: SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;
PGSQL new connection: socket=/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432 database=email user=exim
lookup yielded: pruts.net
wurtel.net
gps.nl in "pgsql;SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;"? yes (matched "pgsql;SELECT DISTINCT domain FROM users;")
data from lookup saved for cache for +VIRTUAL_DOMAINS: pruts.net
wurtel.net
gps.nl in "@ : @[] : wurtel.net : localhost : local : wurtel.local : +VIRTUAL_DOMAINS"? yes (matched "+VIRTUAL_DOMAINS")
data from lookup saved for cache for +local_domains: pruts.net
wurtel.net
gps.nl in "! +local_domains"? no (matched "! +local_domains")
smarthost router skipped: domains mismatch

It clearly shows that the lookup resulted in pruts.net and wurtel.net.
And then states that gps.nl matched "+VIRTUAL_DOMAINS" ?!

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Paul Slootman