[Exim] callout and how it's done

Author: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] callout and how it's done
Hi,

My MX has smtp router which routes all non-local mails trough my another
machine which is used as outgoing smtp box:

send_to_gateway:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * outgoing.smtp.site.pl

Now the problem is that callback also is done via outgoing.smtp.site.pl while
I don't want that. I want callback to be done to MX of sender not to my other
machine. Is it possible with exim 4?

If not then please tread this as wish request. Maybe something like:

send_to_gateway:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * outgoing.smtp.site.pl
no_callback

send_to_gateway_2:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp

Second router would be used as first has no_callback option.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz    CS at FoE, Wroclaw University of Technology
arekm.pld-linux.org AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PLD/Linux