Re: [Exim] Feature Request: obtaining numeric uid of local u…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Marc Haber
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Feature Request: obtaining numeric uid of local user in router
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Marc Haber wrote:

> May I ask for check_local_user to set a variable (maybe
> $recipient_uid) from the password data just as $home is?

Noted. What would actually be the simplest would be to provide a
variable called $uid that corresponds to the user that will be used for
delivery. (This is like $home, which doesn't always correspond to the
password entry if home_directory is set.) If you just set
check_local_user, it would behave as you want. If you set an explicit
user= on the router, then that would be the value of $uid. This seems
consistent.