[Exim] exepting corrupt headers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Torben Janssen
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] exepting corrupt headers
Hi,

my setup:
ISP with POP3 server. Fetchmail fetches mail and deliver to local exim
(4.24).

my problem:
corrupt mails on pop3 server. fetchmail fetches mail. local exim refuses
this mail. fetchmail gives up and start again. so when the 10th mail is
corrupt fetchmail tried over and over and always fetches the first nine
mails and do not delete them on the pop3 server.

my question:
is it possible to configure exim to allow all mails? with and without
corrupt headers? maybe exim can accept them and then freeze them?

i always got on type of mail with a corrupt Return-Path: header

e.g.:
2003 3:36:21 AM -0200
[...]

any ideas?

I don't know why the isp's mailserver accepts these mails (it's qmail).
They know my problem but are too lazy or whatever to fix it.

thank you
torben