[Exim] RBL on selected domains

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: GypsyMage
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] RBL on selected domains
Greetings! I've been running rbl support for a while now, but it's time to complicate things. I want to deny email via an RBL for a specific domain only. Example:

abc.com
xyz.com
efg.com

I only want to include RBL support for any mail addressed to *@abc.com Everything else should be delivered without even checking for spam. Is this possible? I'm running Exim 4.24. The abc.com domain does have a different IP address that it's runing SMTP on than the other domains. I checked the FAQ and documentation, but I didn't find anything that gets too in depth with custom situations. Before I launched into some scripting, I wanted to check and see if someone had already done this by chance. All suggestions appreciated.

-Ken