Solved: Re: [Exim] Broken Aliases after upgrading from Exim3…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dean Staff
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Solved: Re: [Exim] Broken Aliases after upgrading from Exim3 to Exim4
Well for anyone who is interested, I solved my problem by editing the
30_exim4-config_check_rcpt template in the acl subdirectory of the
/etc/exim4/acl to include a specific allow for the local address in
question. I added a rule that matched the default for postmaster

accept local_parts = john
         domains = +local_domains

This is the only way I could get mail accepted for this address
without creating an account.

If someone can think of another way to do this I'd be interested in
hearing.

Cheers
Dean

Dean Staff Kanata On. Canada
A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CIW Security Analyst