Re: [Exim] [MEDIA] Exim as reference MTA

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jonathan Vanasco
A: Andreas Metzler
Cc: Exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] [MEDIA] Exim as reference MTA
I'll have to be honest for a second -- I don't know of any real reason
to choose exim over postfix. I think both are way above the
competition, the differences between the two just seem personal to me :
postfix is more secure, less configurable; exim is more configurable,
less secure. (i think they're both way more secure and configurable
than the rest though)

Not to sound naive, though i do -- but am I missing something on
comparison between the two?