Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Saez
To: md11
CC: exim-users-admin, exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
Hi !!

> Both my desktop virus scanner and clamscan detect it correctly but
> exiscan and clamd just let it through. Confused..

does clamdscan detect it ? does anybody noticed that photos.zip is
a corrupted zip file ?

Making some tests i get exiscan and clamdscan correctly detecting the
virus, but just after recompiling clamd it stop working :?

I have to say that other test files like eicar are correctly detected.

--
Best regards ...

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53