Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
A: Mark Douglas
Cc: exim-users-admin, David Saez, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On (2003/11/04 13:55), Mark Douglas wrote:

> Hmmm.. I've been following this thread closely since yesterday, as
> I'm observing the same behaviour (Exim-4.24 with exiscan-acl patch
> rev 13 and clamav 0.60 on Solaris 9). I've edited the various
> suggested options relating to Archives and File size, and I've ALWAYS
> had ScanMail uncommented....
>
> But it still doesn't work for me :-(

Confirm:

In your acl_smtp_data ACL:

  # Reject virus infested messages.
  #
  # Make sure there isn't an accept rule preceding this.
  #
  deny  message = This message contains malware ($malware_name)
        demime = *
        malware = *

In clamav.conf:

        ScanArchive
        ScanMail

There's more advice that doesn't apply if you're catching other viruses.

Ciao,
Sheldon.