Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mark Douglas
Para: exim-users-admin
CC: David Saez, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On 4 Nov 2003 at 15:28, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> That's it, ScanMail was commented out.

Hmmm.. I've been following this thread closely since yesterday, as
I'm observing the same behaviour (Exim-4.24 with exiscan-acl patch
rev 13 and clamav 0.60 on Solaris 9). I've edited the various
suggested options relating to Archives and File size, and I've ALWAYS
had ScanMail uncommented....

But it still doesn't work for me :-(

Both my desktop virus scanner and clamscan detect it correctly but
exiscan and clamd just let it through. Confused..

Mark

--

Mark Douglas
Postmaster