Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Sheldon Hearn
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Phil White
Υ/ο: David Saez, exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] ClamAV + exiscan missing virus
On (2003/11/04 13:14), Phil White wrote:

> > So what you're seeing and what I'm seeing differ significantly, which is
> > unfortunate. If it were broken for everyone, I'd just wait for a fix.
> >
> > :-)
> >
> > Thanks for the datapoint, I'll keep looking.
>
> Sheldon,
>
> Can you check your clamav.conf and make sure
> ScanMail
> is uncommented. This solves the problem for me.
> (now off to check the other uncommented options...)

Damnit! What a dickhead I am!

That's it, ScanMail was commented out.

Sincere apologies to all the people bitten by this because they followed
my Exim/clamd integration notes. If this has caused you as much grief
as it's caused me, you must be furious.

I've updated the FreeBSD port's POST-INSTALL-NOTES.clamd, for what it's
worth.

Thanks, Phil.

Ciao,
Sheldon.