[Exim] W32/Mimail.c@MM ??

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [Exim] W32/Mimail.c@MM ??
This looks basically like an non-issue so far as I can tell. I've been
watching for, but have not really seen any of these.

The only ones I saw was at work and those were bounces before the Exchange
system got updated to see it. They arrived via a sendmail system in
another division and went directly to the exchange server. I saw traces
of them when it bounced them back to the hub server as non-deliverable but
I didn't get a chance to actually look at one. I was off yesterday when
it hit the Exchange servers. By the time I knew about it, there was
nothing to look at.

My guess is that there is something in them that is getting stomped on
close to connection time like perhaps no PTR or a stupid HELO of our
system name type thing. Those types of catches don't provide me with an
indication of who the mail was supposively for etc..

Anyone having to deal with these?

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums