[Exim] vexim errors

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Michael Ludwig
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] vexim errors

Hi Avleen,

"Avleen Vig" <lists-exim@???> wrote:

> Take a look at vexim, if you don't mind running a mysql (or other)
> database to store this data in.
> The people on the mailing list are very helpful too.

So I think this list must be user-dead, as well as it's archives on silverwraith.com ?

> I wrote my own solution (vexim) :-)

As you, Avleen, claim to be one of the maintainers of vexim, I'm going to give this one here a try, maybe I can reach you on this list.

So my question is why vexim does not work at all.
I only get dozens of PHP warnings, includes which don't work etc.
I don't mind changing anything in my php.ini, but vexim is very very badly documented.
So I could create the mysql database, no problem, but have I got to pay attention to file rights and ownerships in the virtual apache directory?
And have I got to change anything in the php.ini?
As I said, this wouldn't be a problem, but nothing is mentioned about it in the only README file of the project...

So I am really struggling to get this to work.

Till now I only understood that vexim is only the "user-interface" to create the users and domains in the mysql-database which then is read by courier-imap.
All right. No problem. But this user-interface does not work at all.
So I really need help, as I am not an expert with php and this php scripting stuff.

Thanks,

Michael