Re: [Exim] Exim4, and -bt address testing

Author: Sander Smeenk
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Ldap and routing tcp connection timeouts
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim4, and -bt address testing
Quoting Nico Erfurth (masta@???):

> >Is there a way to tell exim to show the next step(s) without disabling
> >the amavisd router?
> as you most probably have no_verify set in your amavis-router (if not,
> you should really do ...) you can try       exim -bv addr@???.

I have 'verify = false' which is the equivalent to no_verify ;)
And it's not about verifying the address, I want to see where it
goes, how it is delivered, eg: -bt :)

> or use    exim -oMr 'scanned' -bt addr@???
> and use the value from your $received_protocol check for 'scanned'.

Whooo :) Apparently there is more than one way ;)
Setting address_test = false as suggested by Frank Elsner does the job!

Thanks,
Sander.