Re: [Exim] relay test problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tim Jackson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] relay test problem
Hi Steven, on Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:41:50 -0500 you wrote:

> I'm still trying to determine what is wrong with my system. For awhile,
> every email sent out resulted in 30 duplicates being sent.
> Now, no mail is getting in or out.
> I tried a telnet to relay-test.mail-abuse.org.
> <<< 421 cpanel.domain.com: Too many concurrent SMTP connections; please
> try again later.
> Is this a problem on my end or theirs?

Yours. That's also why you are not getting any mail!

Try "netstat -t" to see who is connected.

You haven't got some strange routing going on like mail (inadvertently
perhaps) looping out and back into the same machine via a different IP or
something have you? That might also explain the blizzard of e-mails...

If you're still having problems, just go through your Exim config file
carefully, test lots of things with exim -d -bt add@ress etc. If all else
fails, grab a test machine, install Exim from scratch with a clean config
and rebuild it from there, step-by-step using the config you want. At some
point you will hopefully see it go from working to not, at which point
you've found the problem.

Tim