[Exim] Sender verification... long-term temporary failures s…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: David Woodhouse
Para: exim-users
Tópicos Novos: [Exim] Reject dest recipient
Assunto: [Exim] Sender verification... long-term temporary failures should be considered permanent.
My dialup account gets lots of spam, much of it from domains for which
sender verification attempts _always_ result in a 'temporary' failure;
causing a 4xx rejection and my ISP to continue attempting to resend the
mail to me ad infinitum.

We already cache address verification results.... can we also cache
temporary failures, and consider them to be permanent failures after a
certain number of days?

--
dwmw2