Re: [Exim] .forward with local copy will produce dupes.

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Andreas Metzler
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] .forward with local copy will produce dupes.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 04:22:29PM +0000, Philip Hazel wrote:
> > On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> > > local mailbox.
> >
> > I've now looked at this. I cannot reproduce the problem.
> [...]
>
> me neither, did you miss
> http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20030922/060140.html
>
> | I do not know what happened, I did not take drugs, but the same
> | sequence of commands does not produce the dupes anymore. Can we
> | pretend this never happend?

Two apologies:

(1) I now remember seeing that; I clearly never saved it and I did not
drop the item from my list, which is why I now looked at it again. Sigh.
Sorry. My absent-mindedness index is increasing too fast... At least it
shows that I *do* have a list of outstanding items that I eventually get
to. :-)

(2) I meant to send that message only to you, not to the list. Apologies
to both.