[Exim] Redirecting to an external SMTP requiring SMTP AUTH

Author: Rodrigo Barbosa
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Redirecting to an external SMTP requiring SMTP AUTH
Hello,
    first post on this list, so don't be too hard on me.

    I have a somewhat simple problem, but I'm unable to find
    anything about it either on the web (google) or on the
    list (I did search for it :(). I do think I has been
    answered before. I was just unable to find it.

    I need to redirect all my outgoing e-mail to another
    SMTP server (smart relay). But, the catch is that this
    smart relay host requires authentication (SMTP AUTH).

    Any clues for me ? Any pointer to a previous answer on
    this ?

TIA,

--
Rodrigo Barbosa <rodrigob@???>