Re: [Exim] lookup question

Top Pagina
Auteur: craig jackson
Aan: schnozzy, exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [Exim] lookup question
Kelley Reynolds wrote:
> [...]

I see how you are doing this, and I don't mean to belittle your way by
suggesting another, which happens often in open source world. But I use
mailman in the same way (except I use LDAP as store) and have no problem:

My router...............
list_pipes:
driver = redirect
allow_fail
allow_defer
hide data = ${lookup ldap {user="cn=admin,dc=localsurface \
,dc=com" pass=PASS \
ldap:///mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part},ou=lists,\
ou=${quote_ldap:$domain},\
dc=localsurface,dc=com?maildrop?sub?}}
user = mail
pipe_transport = address_pipe

My transport.........
address_pipe:
driver = pipe
return_output

The entire command is stored in the attribute like so:
"| /path/to/mailman/command option"
including the quotes. This way quotes are not an issue nor is multiple
mailman installations which some people use (not I).

Hope that helps,
Craig

--

Craig Jackson