[Exim] Re: exim + relaying users outbound mail.

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Andrew M. Inggs
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [Exim] Re: exim + relaying users outbound mail.
linuxinfo@??? wrote:
> I need to setup my current exim 4 mail server to relay through another
> server..

Use the manualroute driver. See section 19.7 of the Exim Specification
[1], where you will find this example router:

   smart_route:
     driver = manualroute
     domains = !+local_domains
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = * smarthost.ref.example

Replace smarthost.ref.example with the name or IP address of the server
through which you want to relay your outbound mail. If you handle
nonlocal inbound mail (i.e., you define relay_to_domains), you will need
to exclude the inbound domains from the above router too.

-- Andrew

[1] http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.20/doc/html/spec.html