Re: [Exim] possible bug in exim-4.24

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Andreas Gietl
CC: Tony Finch, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] possible bug in exim-4.24
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Andreas Gietl wrote:

> So i guess we can expect a patch/new release.

I have been (a) away (b) busy moving to a new workstation. I haven't got
round to making a patch, but it's a pretty trivial fix, I thought.

I'm *almost* ready to start working on the code again (just getting the
last few tests to run in the new world). The plan is to get a 4.30
release out before Christmas, with fully updated documentation and all
these little niggles sorted. There are unlikely to be more than a few
minor additional features.