Re: [Exim] Multiple SSL certificates

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Mike Richardson
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Multiple SSL certificates
On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 05:11:29PM +0100, Philip Hazel wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Mike Richardson wrote:
>
> > According to the docs tls_certificate only takes one file name as
> > an argument but is it possible to install multiple certs in one
> > file?
>
> I suspect the TLS library will just use the first one it finds in the
> file. However, the value of tls_certificate is an expanded string, so
> you could make it expand to different file names in different
> circumstances, if that helps solve your problem.

Unless there is a variable in exim which stores the hostname which the
client is configured to connect to (reverse IP lookup doesn't help), as
opposed to the hostname of the machine it is connected to, then
unfortunately this doesn't help.

Can I request that support for multiple certificates be added to the
wish list please?

Thanks

Mike

--
-----Plain text only please - attachments stripped on arrival.------
Copyright 2003       Mike Richardson, Room G98, Manchester Computing