Re: [Exim] strange mailq

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin Reed
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] strange mailq
ketvin said:

> Dear lists,
>
> Here is a portion from my mailq , seems someone using my relay to
> spam the
> foredu.com.cn and yahoo.com, is there anything i can stop them from
> doing that?
> i am getting 100-200 emails like that in the mailq.

Simple quick fix is to turn off your mail server until you know what is
wrong. Then diagnose the problem, fix it and turn it back on.

Letting it continue to be abused is not a really good idea.

As so what your problem is... you have not provided enough info...

Mail logs would provide a lot more information. There can be a lot of
reasons why you have stuff in your queue that may not be related to a
relay problem, but rather a configuration problem, looping error etc..

--
Kevin W. Reed - TNET Services, Inc.
Unoffical Exim MTA Info Forums - http://exim.got-there.com/forums