Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Bob Tanner
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms
On Saturday 25 October 2003 02:38 am, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 02:50:37PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I am a rpm-package maintainer for kde-redhat project
> > http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/.

> There are a number of rpms available, even semiofficial ones on
> ftp.exim.org which are linked from exim's entry on freshmeat.net.
> Google must be degrading fast if it does not pick them up. Hmm. At
> least searching with a limitation to site:exim.org should have picked
> them, as they were mentioned on _this_ list.

What are your thoughts on merging .spec files and tring to get the package
into Fedora?

Vincent, I'm not sure if you'd be interested in Fedora, since it's a redhat
thing, but I'd don't want exclude anyone.

Are either if your .spec in cvs?

Fedora has some pretty strict stylistic guidelines, and I've had more packages
rejected then I'd like to admit, but packages that make it through the
Fedora-QA process are very good.

My other goal is to make sure packages continue to work for EOL'd version of
Redhat so I can help out the Fedora-Legacy project as well.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@???>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500