[Exim] Filter automation and web frontend

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Craig Jackson
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Filter automation and web frontend
I'm working on allowing virtual users access to their filter using an
LDAP backend.

After Googling, I could not find a web interface for creating these
filters (kind of like Yahoo Mail has). I could write this myself, but I
was wondering if it has already been done. BUT what I don't know how to
do is write the filters automatically based on user data and even harder
how to parse the existing filters in the database to know what
might have already been entered.

Has anyone automated filter building and written a web front end?

Thanks,
Craig

--
Craig Jackson