RE: [Exim] system wide exim filter

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: exim
Para: 'exim-users'
Assunto: RE: [Exim] system wide exim filter
Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@???> wrote:
> Oops! I am very sorry for the inconvenience :( I underestimated the
> effects of my simulated spam. But how does this list handle regular
> spam mails? Or is posting here only allowed for registered users?

Well I always think it's funny ;) Anyway, yes you have to be registered
to send to the list and if not, it is then moderated. I have a feeling
that the first few posts are also moderated since they take a very long
time to get onto the list.

Of course, that hasn't stopped someone going through and scraping all
our email addresses off the numerous web archives. _That_ I find really
funny. Some shmuck collected them and sold them as valid email addresses
to some other shmuck and together they are now spreading some of the
most heavily protected email addresses in the world for spamming which
only goes to strengthen and advance the spam prevention on the systems
we manage. Ha ha.

I seem to find strange things very funny.

Ted.