Re: [Exim] Preventing a bounce conditionally

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Leggett
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Preventing a bounce conditionally
Are you running spamassassin with the spamd/spamc combination?
If so, it is possible for the (slower?) original box to pass mail to the
(faster?) gatekeeper box for spam scanning.

This way spam is sent to the fast box for scanning by spamc, then scanned by
the fast box running spamd which passes it back to the spamc process on the
oringinal box leaving the original box to deliver the mail as it sees fit at
very little extra load to the original box and more efficient use of the
"gatekeeper"'s resources (as it does not need to run exim to process each
mail.

HTH
david.
p.s. Apologies for the privite reply.