[Exim] OT: Resource/Configuration

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Colin Harford
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] OT: Resource/Configuration
Hi all,

I've been using exim for over a year now, and I am looking into setting
up a new Mail Server to handle email forwarding only and want to use
exim for it being that I am comfortable with it.

Once a day, a new text file would be outputted for the mail server to
download via ftp, with only the forwarder email address and the real
email account. Unfortunately, I do not have any control over the file
that is being generated.

I am expecting a few hundred thousand accounts being used, with a
number of them being used extensively. I have no idea about the volume
of emails, but I will require something that is able to stay up for
long periods of time, and handle a growth of up to 50 000 new users a
year.

I am trying to gauge the size of the machine that would be required for
it. Does anyone have any ideas based on experience.

Thanks,

CH