[Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms

Autor: Bob Tanner
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [Exim] ANNOUNCE exim-4.24 rpms
Greetings,

I am a rpm-package maintainer for kde-redhat project
http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/.

I wasn't able to find a src.rpm for exim-4, so I went ahead and created one.

Like most open source projects, we are looking for QA on our "software".

You can find the binary rpms here:

ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/fedora/
ftp://apt.us.kde-redhat.org/linux/kde-redhat/apt/fedora/

Other mirrors can be found at http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

If you got apt4rpm installed, you can add the following to your sources.list
and do an apt-get install

- -------------------- snip -----------------------
rpm http://apt.us.kde-redhat.org/linux/kde-redhat/apt kde-redhat/all stable
testing unstable
rpm http://apt.us.kde-redhat.org/linux/kde-redhat/apt kde-redhat/7.3 stable
testing unstable
rpm ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/ kde-redhat/all stable testing unstable
rpm ftp://apt.kde-redhat.org/apt/ kde-redhat/7.3 stable testing unstable

If you are a whiz with .spec files, you can join our project and contribute
via cvs: http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=65974

I hope I didn't duplicate anyones work on this, but I wasn't able to find any
exim4 src.rpm's on any of the normal locations, including google.

Thanks.

- --
Bob Tanner <tanner@???>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288