Re: [Exim] system wide exim filter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [Exim] system wide exim filter
On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 17:12, Konstantin Kletschke wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 04:50:42PM -0700, Steve C. Lamb wrote:
> >
> >     Well, the easiest way, in my mind, would be to install clamav and use
> > exiscan-acl (already built into exim4-daemon-heavy) to reject anything clamav

> Yeah! I switched on all mentioned in the tutorial and it is a great
> relief wathing the log now when .exe atacchements are rejected and the
> worst spam (customer should take care of stronger rules).

[Example run deleted...]

One bounce back to me thats not been handled by the list bounce
processing so far. Many more to come I predict. Please remember that
posting spammy stuff to the list is a *great* test of the various
anti-spam systems that list members use. Unfortunately you don't get
the bounces (especially from strange systems with their own bounce
format that the list processor cannot handle), however I *do* get those
bounces and it can make me grumpy :-(

    Nigel.